- You are a student at another Dutch or EU/EEA institution.
- You can miss a maximum of 15 EC* in courses of your Bachelor’s programme, if the exams and/or resits took place during academic year 2021-2022. You need to complete the pending Bachelor’s courses during the academic year 2022-2023. Please take into consideration which consequences this might have for your study load. We will not be held responsible for any conflicting schedules between the 2 programmes.
- If you applied for admission with a study delay last summer, you are not allowed to apply this year.
- You have submitted a request for enrolment for the (pre-)Master’s programme in both Studielink and Embark before the application deadline.
*If your EC per course is not 5 EC or a multitude of 5, the total number of credits is rounded down. For example, if courses in your programme are 6 EC, you are allowed to miss a maximum of 2 courses or 12 EC.
How to submit a request?
From 1 July 2022, the request form will be published on this page. Prepare the following steps:
- Re-enrol in your current Bachelor’s programme.
- Arrange a statement by your current institution confirming that after resits, your study delay of maximum 15 EC concerns exams that were planned for academic year 2021-2022. Please take note: Any request that we receive without this statement, will not be taken into consideration.
- Fill out the form (will be published here from 1 July 2022).