Why choose Digital Business?
- This track matches your interest in how technology and data can be leveraged for an organisation perfectly.
- You will learn how to bridge business management with the IT world, a skill organisations need nowadays if they want to succeed.
- This track suits your eagerness to become the guide for leading digital transformations.
Succeed in this new digital economy
From blockchain to artificial intelligence, and from platform business models to IT disruptions, digital business cuts across all functions and disciplines – radically challenging and changing how we work, compete, cooperate, buy, sell and create value. How can organisations succeed in this new digital economy? That’s the question you will answer in the Digital Business track.
Hi, I'm Samuel! I'm a Master's student in Business Administration from Indonesia. Got questions about studying at the UvA? Get in touch!Chat with Samuel
Graduates of the Master's in Business Administration/Digital Business track have excellent job prospects for positions as consultants, product owners, data science professionals, or other positions where IT and business meet.
Examples of positions that recent alumni hold:
- Senior Digital Consultant, KPMG, Melbourne, Australia
- Blockchain consultant, IBM, Amsterdam
- Digital Innovator, RCKT, Berlin
- Cloud Advisory Manager, Accenture, Ireland
- Founder at Infloat Token Consultants, Amsterdam
Is the Master’s in Business Administration for you?
Employers need qualified people who can help them solve problems and make decisions that will generate value for their business. If you have a natural interest in what makes an organisation successful, if you have a global mindset and if you are committed to teamwork, you will definitely get the most out of this programme. Are you an ambitous student, but do you not yet meet the admission requirements for the Master’s programme? Start our pre-Master’s programme in September! In only 4 months, you will gain all the necessary knowledge and skills to start your Master's.
Yuwei Tang: 'The courses of the track helped me to master several data analysis software programmes and machine learning techniques. It also provided me with the knowledge and skills to analyse various organisational and management dimensions of digital transformation in businesses.'
Explore all MSc Business Administration tracks
Digital Business is one of the tracks you can opt for in our Master's in Business Administration. Take a look at the other tracks.