Students who are interested in:
- International Political Economy
- Developments in the global economy
- A career in the corporate world, in (international) economic policy-making, or in corporate sector-government relations
This minor is set up as a dual-language programme, which means that Dutch language students can decide to take some of the tutorials in Dutch and are allowed to write in Dutch. However, it remains possible that if too few Dutch language students register for courses the Dutch language tutorials are canceled and all teaching is in English.
Introduction to political economy???studyprogramme .period??? 16
International political economy4—512
Restricted-choice electives: Electives1—56
Related Master's programme
This minor may serve as a good preparation for academic Bachelor’s students who want to apply for admission to a Master's in Political Economy (Political Science). Always check the entry requirements of the Master’s programme you are interested in.
Completed first year of a bachelor’s programme. A completed first year of applied sciences (HBO) does not grant access to the minor.
International exchange students are contacted by their programme coordinator regarding enrollment.
Students from Dutch universities can enrol the following way:
- Students from other universities may enrol as a guest student in this minor programme at the UvA.
- Fill in the application form on the minor page of the digital Course Catalogue
- Use your student ID number to register for the course in SIS