Students who are interested in topics such as:
- Who governs the EU?,
- The history of European Integration, Theory and Present Day Politics,
- Bureaucracy and Democracy in the EU,
- Policies and policymaking in the EU.
Introduction to European politics and external relations???studyprogramme .period??? 46
Restricted-choice electives: Electives:1—624
The Politics of EU-integration in the Western Balkans???studyprogramme .period??? 16
Introduction to politics1—212
Introduction to international relations2—312
Introduction to Public Policy and Governance2—312
EU & US relations in a globalized world4—512
The EU and the politics of Central and Eastern Europe5—612
The future of Europe5—612
Turkey and the European Union5—612
Related Master's programme
This minor may serve as a good preparation for academic Bachelor’s students who want to apply for admission to the Master's programme in European Politics and External Relations (Political Science). Always check the entry requirements of the Master’s programme you are interested in.
The minor is open to students who completed their first year of a Bachelor degree programme at the UvA or another university. The minor is not open to students from universities of applied sciences (HBO).
- Students can register for the minor by completing the webform in the Course Catalogue.
- Students from other universities must first enrol as a minor student of the UvA on http://www.studielink.nl.