Online open day
Do you want to know more about Consultancy & Organisational Development? You can visit our online open day page any time to delve into this study programme. Watch videos, talk to students and deepen your knowledge. Or sign up for an online event or open day.
Questions such as these are explored in the Consultancy & Organisational Development Master's track.
- How can you successfully guide organisational change?
- How do you handle conflict in organisations?
- How do you create effective teams?
- How do you develop a learning organisation?
- How can you use individual employee’s potential when working in teams?
The Consultancy & Organisational Development Master’s track prepares students for positions such as:
- Organisational consultant on issues such as organisational change, organisational and/or team development, organisational culture analyses, conflict management, and process improvements
- Management consultant (in-house or external)
- Policy advisor in an organization
Is this Master's track for you?
Important topics in this field are:
- Organisational culture and organisational change
- Cooperation within teams
- Social interaction
- Conflict management through negotiation
- Decision-making processes
- Team and organisational development
At the end of the Consultancy & Organisational Development track, students will have an understanding of scientific theories and have gained practical skills which will help them to advise organizations on their change processes.