Important dates Education Award 2022
|2 June||Course nomination deadline|
|10 June||Announcement of the six nominated courses|
|16 June||Voting starts for Audience Award|
|30 June, 15:30||Presentations and award ceremony|
Nominate your favourite course
All students and staff members of the Faculty of Humanities may nominate a course for the Education Award 2022. The deadline is Thursday, 2 June 2022.
Members of the jury and Audience Award
The jury of 2022 consists of:
- Carlos Reijnen - director College of Humanities (chair)
- Imogen Cohen - winner of the Education Award 2021
- Jonas van Tol - winner of the Audience Award 2021
- Wilma Maljaars - coordinator diagnostic test academic writing
- a student member of the Faculty Student Council
This year there will also be an Audience Award. From 16 June onwards, everyone can vote for one of the nominated courses. The course with the most votes wins the Audience Award. The lecturers will make videos introducing their nominated course to the public.
During the award ceremony on Thursday, 30 June 2022 (from 15:30) in VOX-POP the jury will announce the winning course. The winner will receive a cheque for €1000 from the Dean, Marieke de Goede. The winner of the Audience Award will also be announced during the ceremony.